- For intensive cutting of ceramic tile, ideal for porcelain tile
- Lateral stop for repetitive and accurately cuts
- Single guide cutter with multi point separator and angular measurement
- Separator set with height adjustment. optimum separation for each thickness
- Swivel bracket with central pivot for fast and accurate measurement of angular cuts
The TP-93-T is a top quality professional pull tile cutter and it is the strongest made by Rubi with 2,205 lbs. of breaking force to cut the hardest tile up to 13/16 In. thick. 36-1/2 In. straight cut and 20 In. diagonal. It has a sturdy die cast aluminum construction for the base, scoring handle and protractor gauge. Spring loaded tray to deflect during cutting, a 10 In. long tile support extension and a carrying handle. The breaker foot has two replaceable plastic pads to prevent tile marking. The protractor gauge can be locked in any position between 45° and -45° and has a lateral stop for accurate and repetitive cuts. Dual inch scales are graduated for the width of straight cuts and also for the height of 45° cuts. Six rubber feet prevent the cutter from moving during use. Cutter includes a no. 18912 22 mm (7/8 In.) gold (titanium coated) wheel. Case is not available.