- For the frequent cutting of glazed stoneware, tile or porcelain stoneware
- Reinforced components. Increased breaking power
- Chromed steel guides with anti-rust treatment for greater durability
- Aluminum base for greater toughness
- Lightweight and easy to carry
The SPEED-MAGNET range of tile cutters are cutters with double guides, therefore they offer better visibility during scoring and cutting. They have a mobile breaker that facilitates performing angular cuts.
With the millimetric lateral stop for repetitive cuts and its 45º square, it becomes a complete and functional cutter, for comfortable, high-quality work.
On the other hand, the SPEED-MAGNET cutters stand out due to having a system fitted with the breaker assembly, which allows the operator to work with one hand. The MAGNET system locks the breaker, making it easier to score the ceramic tile and with better visibility. On the other hand, by simply moving the lever upwards, we set the breaker which will allow us to apply the 1764 lbs. maximum power and obtain a clean and precise cut.
All models in the SPEED-MAGNET range have some additions on the base to increase the support area and the holding of large pieces, and mounted solid steel guides which are chromed and rectified to 3/4″, with anti-corrosion treatment which facilitates scoring and provides greater durability.
One feature of this range of tile cutters is the possibility of exchanging scorings to best fit each type of ceramic tile and to ensure the life of the scoring wheels. It comes with a 5/16” scoring wheel, although is compatible with all scoring wheels in the RUBI range (1/4”, 5/16”, 13/32”, 3/4″ and 7/8”)
RUBI has always been a leading manufacturer of tile cutters, and this is why it offers every user a choice that perfectly fits their needs. The SPEED-N range of tile cutters is another example of this commitment to professional tile installers, who have a range of tailor-made cutters.
- High visibility during scoring.
- Fast operating system by magnet, operable with one hand. Greater ease and speed of cutting.
- Reinforced construction elements. High breaking power.
- Aluminum base for greater robustness, lightness and ease of transport.
- For the frequent cutting of all types of ceramic tiles.
- Aluminum lateral support and bigger breaker system.
- For 72/92 models:
- Reinforced SOFT-GRIP handle.
- Lateral stop for repetitive cuts and 45 degrees square with quick lock.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels from Ø1/4″ (6mm) to Ø13/32″(10mm).
- Solid 20mm steel guides. Chromed and rectified with anti-corrosion treatment for greater resistance to twisting.
- Multipoint breaker 1764lb (800kg) power.
- Ø5/16″(8mm) scoring wheel included.
- Direct view of the scoring and cutting line.